RELATED STORIES Precisely two weeks after biding farewell because outrageous collection ending, the cast of Tyler Perry’s If Loving You Is Wrong reunited on Tuesday for an OWN unique that promised to attend to followers’ burning inquiries from the primetime soap’s five-season run.
Organized by cast member Edwina Findley Dickerson, the unique– suitably labelled “Oh So Right”– brought the citizens of Castillo Lane back together an online chat regarding their favorite minutes, their individual concepts and their wish for their character’s futures. Continue reading for the hr’s largest takeaways:
* The unique began with the leading girls sharing their favorite “OMG” minutes from the entire series. Dickerson liked when Kelly finally entered her power and took on Travis; Amanda Clayton relived Alex’s unfortunate decision to ride a mechanical bull (“Yee-haw, bitches!”); Heather Hemmens remembered Marcie’s full-body meltdown upon learning of Randal’s cheating, a pivotal confrontation that she recorded in one take; April Parker Jones really felt encouraged by bearing in mind the time Natalie intimidated Randal with a knife; as well as Zulay Henao selected the minute that Esperanza finally killed Eddie, something followers have actually obviously been asking her to do considering that Season 1.
* As anticipated, the special’s initial follower inquiry had to do with the identification of Alex’s baby father. “I’ve thought a great deal about this response,” Clayton stated. “We all know it’s not Randal, as well as we understand it’s not Lushion. However to say that it’s Ian is a bit of a cop-out. I assume Alex had numerous various other partnerships taking place behind other individuals’s backs, this is truthfully a Maury Povich situation. If she’s ever before going to discover this person once again, her life is such a mess and she’s so damaged that I do not understand. As well as I do not recognize if anyone is ever before going to understand … regrettably.” When it comes to what she thinks happened to Alex after the collection ending, Clayton claimed, “I believe with any luck that she makes her means to a psych ward as well as gets the treatment that she frantically requires.”
* When asked to safeguard Marcie’s actions in the ending, Hemmens discussed, “She snapped. We hear that protection in court rooms quite a bit, yet that was what I found. She passed out. … And it was one too many times with Randal. She lost it. She really did not imply to eliminate him. She intended to reveal him finally not to touch her, as well as she took it a little also far.” Hemmens includes that “in a perfect globe, [Marcie] escaped [Randal’s murder] I wish for Marcie that, besides she’s been via, she has some tranquility in her life. I wish she distances herself from all the awful points that occurred to her.” In recap, she desires Marcie to have a “good, pleased, dull life with Brad.”
* Speculating on Natalie’s future with Lushion, Jones claimed, “They move the heck out of Maxine. They extremely next day after the finale, they hop on out of there. I assume they have the wedding event of their dreams. I also believe they have another infant!”
* Henao confirmed that Esperanza’s child is dead, stating that Eddie “removed the only point that [Esperanza] lived for as well as the only point that [she] enjoyed.” Unlike the other personalities, that most likely have lengthy lives after the show mores than, Henao thinks that Esperanza’s story is over. “The show, for me, finishes just the means it’s expected to finish.” Being a great mother was what Esperanza’s life was all about.
Were all (or any kind of) of your burning concerns addressed by this wrap-up unique? Go down a comment with your ideas listed below.