Download Kodi For PC/Laptop Windows 10/7/8.1/8/XP from here. We constantly keep updating this page with the latest version. Kodi for PC is available now, and you can sync all your media files from all your devices. This way, you can access all your media content from one place to another device. This is just one of the best things about Kodi.
Imagine a unified library accessible to all your devices. That means you can also install Kodi on iPhone, Kodi on Mac, Kodi for Firestick, or Kodi for Xbox devices. That’s true personalized entertainment center for most people. Play videos or music that you love whenever or whatever device you currently have. That’s how Kodi works.
And with one of the best operating system included in Kodi’s supported devices and platform, the Kodi for PC will be a much better source of entertainment. Especially if you want to better control all your devices around the house, the Windows version is a much reliable choice.
Download Kodi for Windows
|Version||Kodi v17.60 Krypton|
|Requirement||Windows 7 and up|
How to Install Kodi for PC
The Kodi software is not just popular because of its usability and features; it is also popular because it is free. Yes. It is free to download and use as much as you want. So that means you can get Kodi for PC right now and start watching your favorite videos and listen to your favorite music after you are done here.
The download is simple, and so is the installation. It is just as easy as the typical software that you install on your Windows machine. Does it sound too good to be true? Well, why don’t we start now and see for your self? Here is a brief tutorial on how to download and install Kodi for PC.
- On your web browser, click on the download link above for Kodi for PC.
- The download should automatically begin. If you are directed to a download page, and the download did not start, click on the download button instead. It just could be a temporary server issue.
- Once the download starts, it should finish in a couple of minutes. If you have good internet speed, then it should just take seconds. The Kodi for PC file size is just around 78MB, so it is light on your network as well.
- Once the download finishes, go to the default download folder and double-click on the Kodi installer.
- The Kodi installation welcome page should appear. Click on the “Next” button.
- Click “Agree” for the terms and licenses.
- Choose the folder that you want Kodi to install, or you can just use the Windows default Program Files folder.
- After the installation, you should get a request to launch the Kodi software. Tick on the “Run Kodi” and click on the “Finish” button.
- Since this is your first time, Kodi will request to get access to your internet connection. Choose whether “Private” or “Public” connection you prefer.
- You should now see the Kodi for PC main interface. That’s it. You can now use Kodi the way you want to. You can check out other tutorials on how to use Kodi from this website. Just feel free to browse around.
Is Kodi Safe and Legal?
Many have asked questions about the safety and legality of Kodi as a media center. The fact is, Kodi, in its basic form, legal and safe. It’s the users that make this software vulnerable to malware and other viruses.
The Kodi software is open-source, which means that it can be modified depending on the user’s intention and requirements. What they put or add to the software is not the original developer’s intention nor planned.
Kodi is popular with millions of users. So it is not a surprise to learn that some ill-intent individuals would exploit this opportunity for them to take advantage of all its unknowing users. They usually use VPN apps to do this. And the developers have no control over those incidents.
The legality issue is when you put copyrighted content on Kodi and distribute it to other people or online. You should only play content on Kodi that are yours and for your eyes and ears only. Be responsible for using Kodi. We do not want this software to be banned just because a lot of users are doing illegal stuff through this platform.
So for all users that want safe and legal Kodi software, make sure to get the software from legit sites like ours. We only provide Kodi in its basic form without modification or anything. You will get only original Kodi and nothing more. Then you decide which list of add-ons you want to download and install.
The Kodi for PC is a nice addition to Kodi’s supported platforms. This makes this popular media center even more useful and accessible for all. Just use Kodi responsibly and try not to promote piracy using this app.
The Kodi users are one of the most healthy and helpful community. Everyone does their part to keep this software available for everyone. And they contribute constantly to improve the software even more in every release.
So what do you think about Kodi as a media center? Do you think this could replace your old software where you watch your favorite collection of movies and TV shows? Tell us what you think and what features do you have in mind that should be added for Kodi in future releases. We would be more than happy to learn your ideas in the comment section.
Also, feel free to leave a comment if you have one. Or you can ask questions if there are things that you want to understand even more. We will try our best to answer all your queries as soon as possible. Thank you for reading this far.